"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf -

Family Frames

My family is my greatest treasure, so it's no wonder that I love to display pictures of us in my home.  Also because we're so dang cute!!!   I love to find or make or buy things based on Family.  These are a few of my favourites that are in my house right now (most of my "pretties" are packed and buried in boxes while we're living in transition and building a new home - can't wait to see them again some day!).
Simple but lovely and holds a regular size photograph.  I found this either at Ross or Walmart - can't remember but it was a great deal (otherwise I wouldn't have bought it!)


Bought this from my friend at Lazy Daisy Vinyl Lettering because I loved it!  So simple but adorable - a piece of sheet metal placed in the groove of the wood and the picture is attached with a magnet.  Let me tell you that this is the easiest way to change your family picture!!!


And this one I made at Shauna's craft class.  That's an 8 x 10 photo so you can tell that it's pretty big!!!  Again, sheet metal glued behind a wood frame.  Really handy, especially at times like Christmas when you get lots of new little pictures from family!!!  I really should make some cuter button magnets . . . hmmm!!!


And another favourite - again from Lazy Daisy Vinyl Lettering.  She put these together as kits for us to make at a RS meeting a few years ago.
Isn't that great?  I fell in love with it the first time I saw it and had to have one (good thing I was a counsellor in RS at this time - it was a popular class!!!).

The pictures are just attached to the little tiles with double sided tape for easy removal and changing of pictures.  There is only one problem now - we had another daughter since making this!!!
Gonna have to do a revision of the board.  I think I'm actually gonna do it on two boards this time with the Greatest Blessing words on the bottom one.

No comments:

Post a Comment