"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf -

Family Mouse Pad

We had a mouse pad - some sort of boring thing.  I think it was blue, maybe an abstract shape of the world on it?  Didn't make much of an impression on me, but it did it's job well!

Just before Black Friday, I got an email from the Walmart photo shop with some special deals.  The one that caught my eye was the mouse pad.  They were on sale for $7.  And I thought that that would be a wonderful idea - to have a mouse pad with a family picture and message on it. 

So I set to work to try to figure out how to actually order something.  And guess what?  I figured it out - it can be done!!!  This was the first thing I had ever ordered off the computer so it was a big step for me.  I got it ordered and paid for it about a week later when I picked it up.  And I love it!!!  Hopefully my guy does too because I gave it to him for Christmas!

It does it's job very well!!!


Doesn't it make the computer desk just a little bit more cute?  And hopefully it sends a subliminal message to any one who might be spending too much time on the computer, to go and spend time with the family.  (Not that that ever happens in our home!)

Oh, and I saw it advertised once for $5, but usually it's around $13.  I seem to recall the $5 one was about a week before Christmas, so they were targeting those last minute impulse-buy shoppers who are desperate for anything they might not normally get.

But I recommend getting a special mouse-pad - it just adds that special something!

No comments:

Post a Comment