"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf -

Found a Match!!!

Don't you love it when you find a sweet deal?  I bought twelve of these curtain panels last year (in various colours) because they were such a sweet deal on sale for $6 a piece.  With a new house in the works and lots of windows, I know I'll be able to use them somewhere!!!

And then a few weeks ago at a thrift store, I found the exact same fabric on two pillows for $2.99.  The pillows were in great shape, but the best part was that there was a zipper for easy removal of the fabric so I could wash it all up and get rid of the previous owners germs!!!

Someday I'll show you where they end up in my new house!

But for now they're resting comfortably on my bed.  And if it was my house, I'd hang the curtains too!!!

See that craft hanging over my bed?  I found it at a gas station for a very small amount of cash that I was happy to fork over because it's one of my favourite sayings: 
As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment