"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf -

NOEL

 I LOVE Christmas!!!  And therefore I LOVE Christmas decorations!!!  It just makes sense!  Each year I add more to my collection.  This year was hard for me because I only had a few boxes of my Christmas things available - the necessities like my Willow Tree Nativity, a small Christmas tree and decorations, kids kinda wanted their stockings, favourite Christmas books, etc.  But I had planned it that way when I packed up last Christmas.  "What will we need in case we sell our house and are living in transition?" was in my mind while packing up Christmas last year.

So when the chance came to make a new Christmas craft courtesy of Kd's craft class - YAY was all I could think of!!!  It's just scrapbook paper modge podged onto letters.  Simple and easy (and I can say that because I didn't have to cut out the wood!!!  Thanks Kd's hubby!)

And yeah, I know the fabric it's sitting on has got to go, but it's temporary okay!  (I keep telling myself this!!!)  It's protecting Gramma and Grampa's furniture while we're renting their house.  My baby likes to write on things these days and I don't want to be the one explaining to them how we wrecked their house and furniture!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment