"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf -

My Kid's Create

I've got some kids who love to create just as much as I do!  Let me show you what two of them came up with for me for Mothers' Day.
Carlee (age 12) came up with this design all by herself.  She knows I love daisies so she latch-hooked me a daisy pillow with the word Mother at the bottom.  Isn't that so cute?  She did this whole project in about a week.  I had strict instructions not to go in her bedroom - guess she had stuff spread out all over.

Thanks Carlee - I love it!!! and you!!!


Jordyn (age 14) decided to do some drawings.
She got the little baby albums of each girl - those Canadian Baby Photographer albums.  Then she chose one picture of each girl and drew it.  She had them each sign their name on their picture.
Isn't that super work?  Aren't my babies so cute?

Thanks Jordyn - I love it!!!  and you!!!

Aren't my girls creative?

And I just have to throw in a picture of me and . . .
. . . the Mothers' Day flowers I got at church!
Lovin' it, lovin' it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment