"The desire to create is one of the deepest yearnings of the human soul." - Dieter F. Uchtdorf -

It's Sooo Cute!!!

I couldn't resist! 
I splurged and bought myself something the other day at a thrift store because I thought it was just so . . . well, cute!!!

And everyone agrees with me!  Whenever I've asked someone what they think, they all reply "It's . . . cute!"

It's a pretty heavy little cute stone thing.  It has hooks on the back so I could hang it over a picture, or, the bottom is flat so it can stand alone too - oh the possibilities!

And I know that I'm moving in just over a month and that it's just one more thing to pack into a box and move and store for awhile.  But for $1.99, it was worth it because it makes me smile, and it's just so . . . CUTE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment